Easier Dropbox Access

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Thu Jul 25 05:56:14 EDT 2013

Mike, excellent that you sorted out the HTTP POST and sub-folders issue (I
tried and gave up on it) - haven't tried it yet but looks good :)

Andrew, yes the app reconnects to Dropbox each start-up but doing so with
saved tokens and secrets in the background does the trick (I keep various
other bits of data about the Dropbox account in my database and check this
on startup) - as far as I know secrets and keys for both app and token do
not expire (have been using prototypes using same tokens for about a month
with no problem and I understood from Guigelmo that they are pretty
permanent. I should think that app secret and key really are permanent and
if token key and secret expire all than means is that the user has to set up
initial connection and authorisation again...