Easier Dropbox Access

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Jul 24 16:15:56 EDT 2013

I'll probably wait till next week because that is when i planned to work on
it anyhow. Dave cleared that up, all our applications using this will be
used in house so the occasional re connection isn't a problem but I thought
we had to do that each time the application was opened.

Thanks for the info,

Andrew K