Easier Dropbox Access

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 24 12:21:17 EDT 2013

I didn't write it, but you have to get the app authorized for the user.  I
thought there was a command for that.  I've never used revBrowser, but I
got it up and running for several apps (though it has been a couple of
months since I last authorized a new app, so I'd have to mess with it to
figure out the process again).