How to manage file name containing a date with /

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 24 08:52:38 EDT 2013

Thanks you very much Mark and Thomas.

I was set to finding what character was hidden under this bizarre "dot"!
Thanks to you two I am changing my mind and I will rename the files.

If the doctor was to be working still for years I would adopt the suggestion from Thomas: changing the names of all the files in the big "DOCS BASE"
But as he is retiring in a few months, and the app he is using works very well on his mac, i think I will keep the main app as it is and adopt the solution suggested by Mark for the new small app : just changing the filenames in the script of the button "create transfer folder".
such as the new doctors get the expected behavior if they are working on Windows.

Also thanks to the others who paid attention to my problem.
A special "thank you" to Dar for his kind patience!

André