Fwd: File uploading to on-rev.com account with revIgniter

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Jul 24 04:41:23 EDT 2013

Hello all

The problem uploading image files to on-rev (on pancake) using revIgniter and ImageMagick is now fixed.

David Williams found that "ImageMagick may have been missing a few dependencies" and must have done a reinstall - anyway - it all works lovely now, thanks David!

PS: for others like me who had never heard of ImageMagick before, it is installed by RunRev on each of their on-rev servers...

Dave