Getting data out of Excel

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 02:42:21 EDT 2013

If you are absolutely sure that the clipboardData["text"] has return
represented by six spaces, and tabs by 3 spaces, then:
put clipboardData["text"] into tData
replace "      " with return in tData
repace "   " with tab in tData

Will only take milliseconds to do what you need! How much quicker do you
want?