[semi OT] setting a subdomain in cPanel / on-rev

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Tue Jul 23 12:30:52 EDT 2013

Hi folks,

Just a quick question about subdomain settings in cPanel :

I have added an add-on to my main domain and everything works fine :
now I have myAddon.myMainDomain displaying in cPanel and the add-on
myAddon.com displays in my browser.

Now I want to add a subdomain to the newly created add-on in order to
get something like  subdomain.myAddon.com
I have created this subdomain in the dedicated cPanel page.
the subdomain points to a directory named public_html/subdomain
containing a fully functionnal index.php script.

However, when trying  subdomain.myAddon.com in a browser, the page
can't be reached...
Is there just a dns propagation thing or did I do anything wrong ?
Did anyone already use such settings in cPanel ?

Thanks in advance for any help...
jbv