Reliable script to handle selection/drag-and-drop in a list field?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 17:03:28 EDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> Resending because the original got caught in the dreaded "message is too
> long" vortex.
>
> This is very useful, thanks Geoff.
>
> I can't quite figure out what's going on with the format statement that's
> part of the send of dragLines.  Everything after the second backslash is
> listed in red in the script editor as if there's an error but no errors are
> listed when a compile it.  I'm not sure what parameters are supposed to be
> passed but what I see is the final line numbers of the dropped lines (in
> quotes), then an empty string (in quotes).  SHould the second parm be the
> original line numbers?
>
> Pete
> lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

I'm seeing the red text in the format command as well. It happens after the
second escaped quote I think, and appears to be an error in the syntax
highlighting rather than an actual error.

The dragLines message I messed up fixing the issue Scott mentioned above
(darn regression errors...) I have it fixed now, I'll upload a new copy in
a bit. To answer your question -- the first param is the drag lines, the
second is the drop lines.