Reliable script to handle selection/drag-and-drop in a list field?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jul 22 16:44:54 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Geoff Canyon <gcanyon at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By_mW8YYOZpATnFfeExKNkt1VXc
>
> This version updates the history of the selection after a drag so the
> problem you saw should be corrected. Feel free to update the instructions,
> etc. and repost on your site. Let me know if you think of anything else it
> needs.

Resending because the original got caught in the dreaded "message is too
long" vortex.

This is very useful, thanks Geoff.

I can't quite figure out what's going on with the format statement that's
part of the send of dragLines.  Everything after the second backslash is
listed in red in the script editor as if there's an error but no errors are
listed when a compile it.  I'm not sure what parameters are supposed to be
passed but what I see is the final line numbers of the dropped lines (in
quotes), then an empty string (in quotes).  SHould the second parm be the
original line numbers?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>