iOS Developer Portal Down?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 21 21:51:41 EDT 2013

Apple Developer Website Update

Last Thursday, an intruder attempted to secure personal information of our
registered developers from our developer website. Sensitive personal
information was encrypted and cannot be accessed, however, we have not been
able to rule out the possibility that some developers’ names, mailing
addresses, and/or email addresses may have been accessed. In the spirit of
transparency, we want to inform you of the issue. We took the site down
immediately on Thursday and have been working around the clock since then.

In order to prevent a security threat like this from happening again, we’re
completely overhauling our developer systems, updating our server software,
and rebuilding our entire database. We apologize for the significant
inconvenience that our downtime has caused you and we expect to have the
developer website up again soon.