Reminder: please fill out the survey

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 21 06:37:13 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

The first print of my book, Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner,
has been sold out completely and the second print will be available
soon. While you wait for the book to be available again, I'd appreciate
to get some info from you. If you haven't done so yet, please fill out
this survey:

http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/survey/

Your answers will help me to make decisions with regards to future
releases of the book

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille