Genymotion Android emulator

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 13:02:38 EDT 2013

This message is sent from Genymotion emulating a Nexus 4.2.2 with Google Apps. My next "problem" is to work out how to get Android standalones from LC 6.1 Community on the thing.

Setting the thing up was, inevitably, slightly difficult as, inevitably, the setup instructions were slightly wrong (but that is normal for Linux). However is seems worth the effort as I cannot see myself either being able to buy, or wanting to buy any handhelds in the foreseeable future, but it is extremely useful to have this for testing.

Richmond.