Bug in Properties command in 6.1?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jul 19 13:56:37 EDT 2013

Hi Monte,
I see the error with padding here too ("can't set this property").  To
clarify, I see it on Community 6.1; in 5.5.4, it lists htmlText and
listBehavior and no error. This is on Windows, haven't tried it on Mac.

In case it helps, here's the contents of tList as of the point the padding
error occurs:

traversalOn
ink
firstIndent