possible LiveCode users group for South West England

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Jul 19 07:08:09 EDT 2013

Hi all LiveCoders in the South West of England (or thereabouts)

In the past few months John Dixon, John Paterson, Peter Alcibiades, Ian Wood and I have been emailing each other about a LiveCode Users Group here in the South West of England

I contacted Heather who said that when we're ready to go for an initial meeting that she can send out an email to all LiveCode users in the region - and suggested that some offers of price discounts and other goodies from RunRev might also be forthcoming.

Where we've got to is an agreed meeting venue in Exeter (a nice place and roughly central for the region) and a list of possible meeting dates on Doodle.com (http://doodle.com/s3inwq58bh8tq9k2)

Could any people interested in attending complete the form on Doodle? Or if none of the dates are any good please let me know…

Kind regards

Dave