How to manage file name containing a date with /

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jul 19 04:27:14 EDT 2013

Thank you much Dar for your reply.

This morning I tried on Windows:
replace ":" with numToChar(240) in tDocName > no success

but, actually, when I past the mysterious char (kind of period) in the message box, I get "ð
I mean I get quote followed by ð
So I tried
put quote & numToChar(240) into tVar
replace ":" with tVar in tDocName  > again no success

When I paste the mysterious char directly in the script it is immediately replaced by "?"
so I tried
replace ":" with "?" in tDocName > no success

I am completely lost.
What could I do?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

Best regards