Bug in Properties command in 6.1?

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Thu Jul 18 20:18:23 EDT 2013

Don't know if this is any help to you but, this script errors on the line...

set the tKey of field 1 to tProps[tKey]

...when tKey = "padding"

This happens in LC6.1 Commercial but not in LC5.5.4 or LC5.5.5 for my tests.

If I add the trap...

   if tKey = "padding" then next repeat

...it runs fine in LC6.1.

I don't see how padding is related to hilitedLines, but could it cause a command to fail silently?

Paul