Bug in Properties command in 6.1?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Jul 18 19:39:51 EDT 2013

On 19/07/2013, at 9:29 AM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

>> Can anyone think of any other properties that either must be set
>> before hilitedLines is set or when setting them the hilitedLines are
>> lost?
>
> Do a binary search. Set the hilitedLines last, if that works then
> start bisecting the list until you find the one that munges the
> setting.

I ran this and it only came up with listBehavior and htmlText... so I'm a bit stumped.

on mouseUp
   put the properties of field 1 into tProps
   repeat for each key tKey in tProps
      if the hilitedLines of field 1 is empty then
         put tOldKey&cr after tList
         set the hilitedLines of field 1 to tProps["hilitedLines"]
      end if
      set the tKey of field 1 to tProps[tKey]
      put tKey into tOldKey
   end repeat