Bug in Properties command in 6.1?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Jul 18 19:20:43 EDT 2013

OK, so I'm struggling to work out the precedence rules here. Setting the htmlText first didn't work so after looking at the hilitedLines setprop I noticed listBehavior must be true. So I set that first too and it's still not working. What I think is happening is setting some other property is clearing the hilitedLines but I'm having a hard time thinking exactly what would do that. Can anyone think of any other properties that either must be set before hilitedLines is set or when setting them the hilitedLines are lost?

Cheers

Monte