File uploading to on-rev.com account with revIgniter

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Jul 18 09:41:26 EDT 2013

Martin,

i am not sure if this will help when uploading to a livecodeserver script,

but you can use your own settings by using a php.ini
maybe adding the following lines to the php.ini in your root folder

post_max_size = 80M
upload_max_filesize = 80M
for example would allow the upload/posting of files up to 80M

To use your own php.ini you have to add the following to your
.htaccess file in the root folder.

suPHP_ConfigPath /home/matthias/public_html
<Files php.ini>
order allow,deny
deny from all
</Files>