File uploading to on-rev.com account with revIgniter

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Thu Jul 18 09:17:09 EDT 2013

One issue may be the size of the file you are uploading.

In the past I tested  uploading via post to on-rev and have found the limit
is
about 10.1 MB.  I was using movie files of various sizes and the largest I
could successfully upload was 10.1 MB.  If I tried one of 10.2 Mb it would
write a Quicktime file that had no data in it, it was  0 MB file.  If I
tried to open it Quicktime gave a 'This is not a movie file' error.

I think this is a limit of on-rev hosting.

Martin Koob