QT playback of remote files

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Wed Jul 17 15:16:49 EDT 2013

I've had this same exact issue trying to play QT audi from a server. The audio does not start reliably. It seems to have started to become a problem with later versions of QT. I've worked around it by testing a few seconds later to see if it's playing; if not tell it to play again.

I submitted a bug report that RR ultimately said was part of another bug--which I disagree.

I'm traveling, so I don't have details now.

Peter Bogdanoff
UCLA