sqlite ios pragma

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Jul 17 05:47:49 EDT 2013

To be precise, the following code works for me (some parts removed):

   put the selectedText of me into theName
   put revopendatabase("sqlite",field "path",,,) into theID
   put revDataFromQuery(comma,,theID, "PRAGMA table_info =" && theName) into myPragma
   if myPragma begins with "revdberr" then
      answer "error in Database: Pragma failed:" && myPragma & return & myQuery
      exit to top
   else if myPragma <> "" then
      --0,ID,INTEGER,1,,1
      repeat for each line theLine in myPragma
         put item 3 of theLine & comma after theTypes
      end repeat
      delete char -1 of theTypes
   end if