Plugin problem

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Jul 15 20:20:35 EDT 2013

Pete,

Is this in the Community Edition? It won't load the plugin if the plugin or any of its substacks are password protected.

I saw this with lcTaskLIst plugin which is why I have released the plugin without password protection.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.
lcTaskList: (http://www.infowallet.com/lctasklist/index.htm)
RunRev lcTaskList Forum: (http://forums.runrev.com/viewforum.php?f=61)