Walter Brown

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 15 12:05:57 EDT 2013

Thanks Walt. Could you please send me an e-mail off-list as well?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.