Popup menu button - how to prepare the button?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 11:49:12 EDT 2013

Thanks for the clarification of what that table field item edit mode is all about, Craig.

A nice solution, too! I reduced the wait to 0 and the items enters edit mode only very briefly but exits. Edit mode still works with a double-click.

This is just an in-house utility, so we can live with that - if it was a customer app, I'd doubtless be banging my head on the overhang of the data grid learning curve instead! ;-)
Best,
Keith..