Popup menu button - how to prepare the button?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 10:05:25 EDT 2013

Thanks for the clarification, Klaus - that works perfectly.

My next challenge is that single left click on a basic table field highlights the row (good) and puts the item into edit mode (not desired). How might I go about suppressing this default behaviour and force the need for a double-click to enter item edit mode?
Best,
Keith..