Japanese Font Menu Problem

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Mon Jul 15 04:10:01 EDT 2013

I'm sorry that I cannot help with your problem at all,
particularly because I don't use LC on a Windows machine. But
your stack was very helpful to me to see how to use Japanese in a
drop down menu, and manipulate unicode text in fields. Thank you!

But, of course, the more important question is what kind of
poetry and art you are creating since you are living in the
difficult-to-live-in "world" of LiveCode?   (^_-)

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan