LC 20% CPU When Idle?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Jul 14 23:05:56 EDT 2013

As Richard, I can reproduce 20% (sometimes 17%) CPU usage with a default button, but not a usual button.  I tried putting a default button on the card and then turning off the default checkbox.  I got 20% with it on and about 1 or 2% with it off.

I wonder if there could have been a button under a button.

Dar