Re: "é" on Mac becomes "Ž" on Windows

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jul 14 15:57:55 EDT 2013

Le 14 juil. 2013 à 20:59, Mark Schonewille a écrit :

> Hi AndrŽ,

Excellent ;-o))

> Convert your custom property with the MacToIso function before displaying the text (only in Windows of course).
>
> --

Thanks a lot Mark for your prompt reply.
First time I hear about MacToIso! (I should browse through the Livecode dictionnary more often!

And I should have read your book more rapidly! I am reading it but I am not arrived yet at page 209 ;-)) which I just discovered thanks to your reply and your very useful Alphabetical Index ;-)

I am trying MacToIso to morrow

Best regards

André