LC 20% CPU When Idle?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Jul 14 15:02:32 EDT 2013

A couple thoughts...

In the message box, switch to pending messages (mailbox with flag up).  Check IDE messages and auto update.  If you see lines there, that might be the source.  See if the names match any plugins.

In your My LiveCode folder, look for externals and plugins that could be the problem.

Dar
Making stuff for LiveCode programmers