Re: Sockets on mobile…at last!

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Jul 12 21:15:05 EDT 2013

On 13/07/2013, at 11:04 AM, Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com> wrote:

> I searched for mergSocket on the list and found only the recent mentions.  Maybe people didn't hear about it.

There were posts about it... perhaps not mentioning mergSocket specifically... just mobile socket external. The Kickstarter campaign came along so I went quite about my little project so I didn't distract anyone. From here forward the simplest thing is to fix sockets in the engine. It's not a huge job which I've done some of but at the moment I'm lacking two things to get the job completed: time, motivation. Somebody else might have more of both... somebody might want to motivate me to find the time... but at the moment client work and android externals is top priority.

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!