Chained Behaviors

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 21:04:31 EDT 2013

Great thread.

I think I got this inspiration from Jacque. Chained behaviors allow one to create a well defined sub-message hierarchy distinct from the ordinary one. You can, in other words, write your own message path, encompassing specific aspects of your program that make sense for it.

This seems profoundly important and enabling.

And as Richard says, you only need to think about it if you need to think about it. The heart and soul of LC is not besmirched by functionality that is invisible if you decide to ignore it. A toolbox full of tools that you love and use all the time is no better than one that contains those tools as well as many others you never seem to need. The toolbox itself is larger, but I see no clutter.

Craig