Chained Behaviors

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jul 12 18:40:43 EDT 2013

Monte,
If you read my later post, you'd  see that I get the issue with the mouseUp
handlers, just wasn't clear from Jacque's original diagram.

As for the "what's in it for me" issue, that wasn't my question.  I simply
asked for real life examples of the practical use of chained behaviors
since I wasn't seeing anything particularly useful in the simple newsletter
example.  Now the good people on this list have enlightened me and I see
the use cases.  Although I don't have a personal need for chained behaviors
that I can think of right now, I will certainly be aware of them for future
projects.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com