out-of-the-blue codesigning error

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Fri Jul 12 10:34:48 EDT 2013

Mike,

Try this if you haven't already.

Launch Xcode and open the Organizer window. Select "Provisioning Profiles" on the left, then hit the Refresh button on the lower right. This will sort of sync everything up between Apple's dev portal and your computer. After that's done, try building your app again, making sure there's a valid profile selected before doing so. Sometimes, at least in my case, refreshing the profiles will add/delete them, so in your standalone settings nothing will be selected.

Not entirely sure if this will help, but it's worth a try.

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.