is there any trick to get out of a modal stack hang?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jul 11 08:18:46 EDT 2013

Hi,

sometimes I get stuck when running into a script error, while having a modal
stack open and my close button of the modal stack doesn't responds anymore.
The modal stack prevents me to get into the message box, IDE, or anything
else.

Is there a trick to get a modal stack without title boxes closed on windows
with LC 6.1 e.g. by a keyboard shortcut? Or is a full close via task manager
the only solution? Alt + F4 and Ctrl + period don't work either.

Thanks

Tiemo