Some mobile questions

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Thu Jul 11 05:41:40 EDT 2013

Hi all,

so I start to seriously tinker with a (to be cross mobile) app. I have a situation where I will need to have some sort of date and time picker on both iOS and Androide. iOs seems pretty straightforward, however what do you folks do on the droid?

Also, what is the state of the art regarding handling datagrids on mobile? The DG will have to handle multiple 1000 lines, each at 10 fields. What is the best to do there performance wise?

All the best,

Malte

--
derbrill IT-service Malte Pfaff-Brill