App Failed to install - iPad app

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Jul 10 11:04:10 EDT 2013

Gawd...took me hours for a simple thing/mistake.

Major clue from Colin was "Organizer window"

which led me to "Provisioning", stumbling in the dark.

Which then led me to Chipp's post at:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user/161402

Then I changed an "H" to an "h" and maybe (as all that stumbling might have done something else) it worked.

In the iPad and now testing.

Thanks Y'all.

Gawd.

sims