[OT] Packtpub?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Jul 9 17:22:59 EDT 2013

They also asked me. Glad they asked enough people to hopefully get a couple of takers.

I have been a reviewer on two Packt books, both SketchUp ones, and it’s an interesting task to take on. You end up reading the book more closely than you would if you were a regular reader. Also, you go through every single exercise in the book, so that you can then pass back comments about any points of confusion.

There’s a small amount of money you get too, but for the two books I reviewed I told them not to bother paying me, it wasn’t enough money to be worth the hassle of declaring it in my income.