How to increase the textsize of HTMLtext proportional?

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 11:59:45 EDT 2013

I was interested in this discussion so I pasted the source of the link below into a field and copied the code into a button.   Be careful.   This code does not account for the case where the text string "size=" is in the content of the html.  In this case the "size=" string is in the <pre> block.

-= Mike