On-Rev Desktop App not working (Mac)

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jul 8 14:42:46 EDT 2013

Hi Medard,

if your account was moved to or is on one of the new servers like tio or pancake then the on-rev client will not work at the moment.

There is still some hope Runrev will fix this. At least David Williams from Runrev told me that he has access to the source code
of the client and that he will have a look at it if time allows.

I for myself am doing coding/ftp now with Coda2 and Transmit under Mac OSX. This works very smooth. But
i would prefer to use on-rev client again, especially because of its debugging features.

Regards,

Matthias