FranklinAudio in Standalone?

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Mon Jul 8 10:32:40 EDT 2013

Hi Scott,

Am 08.07.2013 um 13:30 schrieb Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com>:

> Anyone been able to get the FranklinAudio audio external working in a Mac
> standalone?
>
> I have FranklinAudio working fine in the LC IDE, but when I launch a
> standalone that includes the external, I get an error while trying to
> initialize the external.  I ran into the same trouble on Windows, and was
> able to get things working with the developer's help, but he is on
> vacation at the moment, and I'm trying to get an app update out the door.
>
> Thanks for any insight anyone can offer.

I have the experience that the standalone builder lets you selects your (non Rev!)
external in the list of libs, but does NOT include/copy them into the finale app bundle!

This still happens with e.g. the "Enhanced QuickTime external.bundle".
Maybe this is also the case for the FranklinAudio external?

That's why i still load all externals manually "on startup" like in the good ol' MetaCard days ;-)

> Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design