6.1 Installer Ubuntu

Neil Roger neil at runrev.com
Mon Jul 8 05:27:46 EDT 2013

On 07/07/2013 04:41, Mike Kerner wrote:
> Is anybody else having trouble with the 6.1 installer in Ubuntu?  I checked
> the executable checkbox, but for some reason it won't run as an admin or
> root.  I've tried downloading it a couple of times.  In the past all I had
> to do was check the executable box and double-click the installer.  I've
> tried running it from the command line and I'm getting command not found.
>
> BTW, the file says its an executable.

Hi Mike,

I have successfully installed LiveCode 6.1 on one of our test machines
running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS via the method you described.

Could you let me know what version of Ubuntu you are running and I will
attempt to re-create the installation issue?

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger
--
RunRev Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com