What happened to Applescript in LiveCode Community 6.1?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun Jul 7 21:32:47 EDT 2013

What I was referring to is the Dictionary that the AppleScript editor can open. If you try to open dictionary you’ll see that LiveCode 6.0.2 and 6.1 are not in the list of applications, but 5.5.4 is. If you choose Browse you’ll see that the v6.x.x LiveCodes are grayed out.

Now, it could be that it worked in 6.0.0, and that the changed happened in 6.0.2.