OpenCard and preOpenCard Odd Behavior

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Jul 7 20:16:59 EDT 2013

Dar-

Sunday, July 7, 2013, 2:36:42 PM, you wrote:

> It is interesting how this works.  I would have thought those
> messages would be like sends or something and be queue or something
> as simple.  Or called at the time.  That is simple, too.

I think what's going on is that the "exit to top" kills all pending
messages. And attempting to go from one card to another queues both a
closecard and a preopencard message, so the exit in the closecard
cleans things up neatly and the preopencard never has a chance. But
it's just a guess.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net