OpenCard and preOpenCard Odd Behavior

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Jul 7 17:32:03 EDT 2013

On Jul 7, 2013, at 3:07 PM, Roger Guay wrote:

> Dar, I don't think there are any front scripts . . . certainly none of my own. Could there be others not of my doing?

There could.  The IDE has some and even in a standalone you might have libURL and others.  These are very unlikely to have openCard and preOpenCard handlers.

You might find old custom controls and some libraries that put things in front scripts.

Other (unlikely) possibilities include setting the card script to empty and disabling messages.

Dar