OpenCard and preOpenCard Odd Behavior

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sun Jul 7 14:23:27 EDT 2013

Roger.

This is correct, the card script handlers will run before the stack script handlers. But maybe what Mark was alluding to is that there might be something in those handlers that affects the first card.

It is dicey to have these in both places, whether passed or not. Can you move to the stack alone, and manage the cards from there?

Craig