6.1 Installer Ubuntu

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat Jul 6 23:41:49 EDT 2013

Is anybody else having trouble with the 6.1 installer in Ubuntu?  I checked
the executable checkbox, but for some reason it won't run as an admin or
root.  I've tried downloading it a couple of times.  In the past all I had
to do was check the executable box and double-click the installer.  I've
tried running it from the command line and I'm getting command not found.

BTW, the file says its an executable.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."