triggers, performance and help with...

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 21:57:47 EDT 2013

Hi John,

Thanks. Reading up now about the new to me function of LineOffset.

What I really want to do is NUKE the content from
Prior data: NUKE ALL THIS MIDDLE STUFF Might be 10-30 lines or so.
Concludes prior.

I think I may figure it out, given the pointer to LineOffset now.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim and Water Polo Camp Head Coach
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://Rauterkus.blogspot.com
http://FixPA.wikia.com
http://CLOH.wikia.com