LiveCode IDE Appearance on Windows

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Jul 6 14:10:40 EDT 2013

Perhaps. But the UI elements are clearly larger at 150% which occurs
regardless of whether or not you are running on a retina Mac.

Whenever UI elements are enlarged by the OS the LiveCode icons will look
blurred and the text won't be as sharp. LiveCode doesn't support resolution
independence yet and so looks blurry when an app is zoomed by the OS.

--
Trevor DeVore