post,get,etc Jason to URL on android

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri Jul 5 09:31:27 EDT 2013

I was a little inebriated when I posted this last night. I missed the part
about the mobile. I know that some of the url commands operate differently
on mobile than on the desktop and I don't have much experience there.

Maybe try looking for "the result" variable instead of "it" on mobile?

put the result into eUrl